Collagen breaks down as we age, which causes loss of facial volume and laxity of the skin, along with deepening wrinkles and folds.
Where Can Radiesse Be Used?
Radiesse is the thickest dermal filler available and provides the greatest amount of lift when injected. This makes it an ideal injectable product for lifting the tip of the nose, augmenting the chin, or filling in the cheeks. It is the perfect choice for treating areas such as the chin, nose, jawline, and cheekbones, where more definition is preferred.
Radiesse acts as a scaffolding under the skin to give it structure and prevent sagging. This volumizing filler can be injected in the:
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Marionette lines (running from the corners of the mouth downward)
- Oral commissures (corners of the mouth)
- Pre-jowl folds (on the sides of the chin where the skin can sag with loss of facial volume)
- Chin lines (horizontal wrinkles that form on the chin)
- Backs of the hands (to restore volume)