The HydraFacial is a non-laser skin resurfacing treatment for the skin. It is a multi-phase, medical treatment that is much more than your typical facial. The HydraFacial uses a patented technology that infuses serums into the skin while cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, and replenishing hydration and vital nutrients.
What Is Involved in in a HydraFacial Treatment?
The HydraFacial generally takes approximately 45 minutes to perform. The procedure, which is suitable for all skin types, is performed in four steps:
- Exfoliation: A lactic acid serum is used to assist in the removal dead skin cells to reveal healthy skin.
- Peel: A gentle glycolic and salicylic acid mixture delivers the benefits of a peel, without the peeling and irritation you normally receive post-peel.
- Extractions: A patented, automated vortex suctions is used to painlessly clean out pores with an exclusive salicylic acid serum.
- Boost: Targeted, proprietary skin solutions are delivered to address specific skin concerns.
- Fusion: A mixture of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and peptides is used to hydrate, nourish, and protect the skin.
Immediately after treatment, you can put on makeup and go about your day. There is no downtime after a HydraFacial.