As we get older, a war is waged between mother nature and our skin. We want to maintain our youthful appearance, but gravity and age begin to take a toll. Facial fillers are a great way to reduce wrinkles and scar depressions, and can give your skin a fresher, more youthful appearance. Facial fillers are very small injections administered to specific areas, which are used to produce temporary to longer-lasting results, depending upon the formulation of the product.
Are Facial Fillers Right for Me?
There are many benefits from facial fillers and there is no limit on who can take advantage of the impressive results from these products. Both men and women can benefit from facial fillers to improve and enhance the appearance of the face.
If you are living with any of the following issues, you are likely a candidate for facial fillers:
- You’re experiencing a lack of volume and smoothness from the nose to the mouth
- You have developed wrinkles or creases
- You have smile or frown lines
- Your lips have thinned
- Your face at rest appears to be frowning or drooping
- You have indented facial scars or decreased volume at the temples
- The under-eye area appears hollow or sunken